I downloaded and installed PHP 4.06. The readme file
says that the auto install prog setsup PHP to work
with PWS and sets up php.ini. However, when I look at
php.ini, there are no entries for these two parameters

; The root of the PHP pages, used only if nonempty.
doc_root=
; The directory under which PHP opens the script using
/~usernamem used only
; if nonempty.
user_dir=

is that good? I put in c:\inetpup\wwwroot for doc
root, but it's still not working. Is there somethin
I'm missin?

thanx
franx