I'm getting the following error:

Warning: Unable to find ftpbuf 0 in C:\directory\page.php on line 22

Whenever I try to connect to our FTP server...it does this whenever I make a
call to ftp_login().  The server, username, and password are correct, and I
can successfully FTP into it through other clients.

It also gives this error for the first ftp_put() I call, but it drops the
first file to be FTP'd into its local folder and then the script dies.  Does
anyone know whether this error is coming from my code, PHP, or the FTP
server I'm trying to connect to?

Thanks-
Michael Jacobs