From: Jeff Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: php.general
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 12:24 PM
Subject: Grabbing all files and adding to select boxes...

I want to open a particular directory that stores images and I want the
images to be added to drop down box, was wondering if someone could help me
with some code for that.  I want to set it up this way so that people can
just upload images there and they would be available on each load of the
page.

Jeff