Hello, I have table with lot of <input type = text name=myfield ...>
fields.
I need to refer these fields like vector in PHP and Javascript mode.
When I write <input type=text name=myfield[]... > then I can see values
in PHP sccript, BUT can't see values in javascript mode, thats to say
document.form.myfield[index].value doesnt work.
On the other side, when I make <input type=text name=myfield....> I can
see indexed values in Javascript BUT not in PHP script.

Thanks in advance

Miguel