> OR is there only a server fix and nothing that I can do at my
> end as far as code or file name changes?

Changing all your file names and links in the files is very
time-consuming and not really necessary. If you can wait until
tomorrow morning, the change that the guy who runs the server
can make for you will mean you won't have to do it. It'll take
him a few minutes at best.

Changing file names will also break people's bookmarks, which
is another reason to get the server configuration changed.

Jason

--
Jason Murray
[EMAIL PROTECTED]