I have my reason, and yes you are absolutely right, one reason tinyweb is
small and does what I need and does it well, and this setup is for a small 2
pc internal network.  Anyway, it works fine with perl and java stuff etc.

I have tried to set the required tinyweb env and associate .php with php.exe
to no avail.  The PHP script work fine at DOS prompt but failed when executed
as cgi.

I will use perl instead, it's abit more messy dont you think ;)

If I really like PHP that much I will install apache or alike.  But as you
said in theory php should work with tinyweb, I'd like it to work.

Thanks,
Hue