I have a potential customer that just called and would like to create a web
site that would display secure info for their clients. Currently his
employees are using a flat Access database to add, edit and delete records
and he would like to keep it that way.

Normally I would create a web manager for them to add, edit and delete the
MySQL database. Is there an easy, reliable way to sync up Access with MySQL.
Maybe a nightly script that could upload the contents of Access to MySQL.

Would it be easier to start with ASP and SQL Server?

Thanks,
Tom