> I could be way off, but it sounds like a permissions problem.  The user
> that your webserver runs as probably no longer has access to the page.

Allright, how did I not think of that :) Seems someone has been messing
around with permissions on the server, thanks!

--

Chad Cunningham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Well, once again my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One
head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences,...but the
other head of science is bad! Oh beware the other head of science, Arthur, it
bites!"