@ 2:52:49 PM on 9/5/01, Webmaster wrote:

> [root@corotu docs]# ./phorummail
> php: error in loading shared libraries: libmysqlclient.so.6: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory

> What can I do for execute this script properly, What I doing it wrong?

> I am running Apache 1.3.20 - PHP 4.06 and MySQL 3.23.27

Linux? BSD?

Use `locate libmysqlclient.so.6` to find the library. Then, if the
path is, for example, /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.6,
you'll need to edit /etc/ld.so.conf and add the path
/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql then run `ldconfig` once as root.

Then it should work.

-Brian
--
 PGP is spoken here: 0xE4D0C7C8
 Please, DO NOT carbon copy me on list replies.