Hello Carry,

CI> hello,

CI> can anybody suggest me how to execute a php file thru a cron job?

CI> i have a php script which checks for invalid links in my links database and mails
the result to the site admin if any 400 series errors are found.

CI> thanks in advance.

If you have a binary php version you can do it like this:
/path/to/php/binary /path/to/script

Or you can do it thru lynx like this:
/path/to/lynx -dump www.some_server.com/script.php

I hope it helps.

--
Best regards,
 Daniel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]