Hi, what's the simplest way to provide previous/next buttons that navigate
through individual records of a database?  This is for a photo gallery, so I
want to do one record at a time until I'm out of records, then I want the
"next" button to disappear.  I've been fiddling with it for a while now, but
haven't been very successful.  Anyone have any snippets, or ideas for me?

Thanks in advance.

mto

--

Michael O'Neal