I think I remember doing it a while ago. But I think you need to use
mod_alias instead. Take a look here:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_alias.html#redirect

The Redirect/RedirectMatch/RedirectTemp might do it.

--
Tais M. Hansen

831D8A28AF18D5119EAA00E018C5B81C23BA0F@MAIL1">news:831D8A28AF18D5119EAA00E018C5B81C23BA0F@MAIL1...