Nope, i'm not talking about a directory containing exclusively
PHP scripts, in that case i would've prepended a php script
to the directory and we're done, but no, i am talking about
access to a directory containing files of any kind. see?

Thanks for the help anyway, any better suggestions?

Enrique-