On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:33, Roman wrote:
> In mysql database i have 5 tables, their names are :
>
> db
> user
> host
> tables_priv
> columns_priv
>
> I know which information are in tables (db,user,tables_priv,
> columns_priv) and I know for what serve this tables but i don't know
> some information about table host ? Please send me some information
> about this table.
>

> Thank you.
>
>               roman

This is a mysql problem, not PHP. Try

http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/manual_MySQL_Database_Administration.html#User_Account_Management

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   He who places head in sand, will get kicked in the end!