Hello ,

I drowing here and need a life-ring!  I have a site relying heavily on
e-mail registration, forums, etc. and mail() is broken in my php
install.  I've been using an smtp server other than sendmail, but
based on recommendations I have removed that smtp server, removed php,
installed sendmail, reinstalled php, and php still complains that
"Warning: mail() is not supported in this PHP build" and sendmail is
clearly in my /var/lib/php.ini sendmail_path and the location is
correct.  I can send mail from the command line, but not via php's
mail()

Need Heeeeeelp! real bad.

(beg, beg)
--
Best regards,
 Badger                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]