I am looking for something like this as well.  We are not looking at
developing our own interface but maybe going with something like eGrail or
Vignette?  I'm not too familiar with the pros and cons of these.  Which heavy
duty content management system is best from a PHP-friendly standpoint?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Michael Champagne, Software Engineer
Capital Institutional Services, Inc.

This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not
transaction, unless specifically agreed otherwise.  All market
prices, data and other information are not warranted as to
completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without
notice.  Any comments or statements made herein do not
necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Capital Institutional
Services, Inc.  Capital Institutional Services, Inc. accepts no
liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of
transmission.  Use of this communication by other than intended
recipients is prohibited.