So sprach »[EMAIL PROTECTED]« am 2001-09-11 um 17:36:59 +0100 :
> I'm sure your is the view shared by the VAST, VAST majority on both "sides".
>
> Michael
>

> Quoting Clint Tredway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>

> > I am sorry, but the problem is the exact opposite. If people would turn
> > back to God and seek his face and live according to His will, the World
> > would benefit greatly.

Well, exactly not!  Just look at the track record of "believe".  May I
remind you of the "great" deeds in the name of god (which god doesn't
matter).

No, if people would not believe in "god", world would be better.

But I also agree that the VAST majority believes in "god".