Hello Richard,

RL> Did anybody disable the mail() function in PHP?

RL> What did  you put in php.ini to call sendmail?

RL> Are there any error messages in your Apache logs?

RL> Re-posting with Rasmus' name is probably not particularly useful...

RL> --
RL> WARNING [EMAIL PROTECTED] address is an endangered species -- Use
RL> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
RL> Wanna help me out?  Like Music?  Buy a CD: http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm
RL> Volunteer a little time: http://chatmusic.com/volunteer.htm

I have explained "everything" in much more detail than you can get
from most posters to this list and was suprised that you (thank you)
are the only one that even cared to respond - I must sound like a
bumbling pathetic idiot to everyone else on the list...even though I
have made my share of contibutions to this list in the past.

Anyway, problem solved and thanks again for your input.