Max,

Unfortunately even going part way thru sending mail to someone to verify
their email address doesn't guarantee that it is a valid email, the
accepting SMTP server may or may not verify the recipient user in realtime,
it may que it and then return invalid mail a little later.

Lukas

0c5501c13c81$e6cc7010$1f92968e@oranges">news:0c5501c13c81$e6cc7010$1f92968e@oranges...