I found the only difference between your script and mine in table tag, but even
when I changed it, the problem remained. I am using DW, but I'm not a java
programmer, and scripts are generated by extensions for dw. That's why I don't
have a clue what's happening.
Another thing ...
I have noticed that when I convert the same code to html and call it trogh web
server (xitami), it makes problems, but if I open it as a local file, it works
ok(html).
If I convert it back to php, it makes problems in both options (file:// ald http://).
I am totaly confused...