Hi

I am doing a scroll bar with javascript and info pulled from MySQL.
So I execute query and create an array with php called messages. Then
when my page is loaded I guess this array should be available to
JavaScript under the same name except the $. Am I right here or not?

The java script error is : messages not defined

the code is:
<script language='JavaScript1.2'>
<?php
  include("mydbconnection.php3");
  if(gettype($messages) != "array")
  {  $messages = array(); }

  $query="select * from text";
  $results=mysql_query($query);
  while($result = mysql_fetch_array($results)) {
    $texttitle=$result['title'];
    $body=$result['body'];
    $mytext=$texttitle;
    $mytext=$body;