Greetings,

I've just changed ISPs, and my old ISP used webalizer to report
usuage/everything else stats about a website.  The new ISP offers a
simular product for a cost, but it looks very clumsy and bloated.

I've been looking around for something I can use (preferably in PHP)
which I can run once a month to crunch the log file I have available
into a set of readable figures and stats.

Everything I've found on the web seems to be really bloated, or runs in
realtime with a MySQL back-end... I don't need this, nor do I want to
slow down the site... I just want to run a monthly log file through a
program, and spit out some meaningfull numbers.

Has anyone attempted this?  Is there something available already?  Any
tips on writing my own?

Thanks
Justin French