Hello everyone-

I'm trying to have multiple uploads in one form so my input tag looks like
this:

<input type="FILE" name="imageFile[]" value="" size="10">
<input type="FILE" name="imageFile[]" value="" size="10">
<input type="FILE" name="imageFile[]" value="" size="10">

The problem I'm running into is that I know php usually sets the name of the
file to $userfile_name and sets the mime type of the file to $userfile_type
and the size to $userfile_size.  My question is how does php handle
multipule inputs with arrays like above?

Thanks,
jay