>When you find yourself writing HUGE functions, it may be better to split it
>into smaller, more clearly defined functions or classes and do it that
way...

I totally agree i tend to split my class functions into user (public) and
private (helper) functions which does tend to keep all the functions nice
and compact the user functions usually just combine a number of the helper
functions together, don't know if this the best way but works for me (c:

Regards,

Joseph