Hi,

We are working with PHP & MYSQL, and we would like to publish some
information that we have with MS ACCESS and MS EXCEL, and altough I know
that  it is posible to connect an access database using ODBC from PHP,
however I don't know if it is legal to do this without having to pay
licenses to Microsoft for accessing its database through the web.

On the other hand and if it will be too expensive to use access with ODBC, I
would to know if there is an easy way to insert the information in EXCEL /
ACCESS to a MYSQL database.

Thanks