Hey I got that message in trying to remove my address from a spammer's
list. But I'm not subscribed to the php mailing list.

Every time I send an email to the list, I get a bounce-back. Below are the
details...  anyone else see this?

who is [EMAIL PROTECTED]?

Reporting-MTA: dns; mail.aaz-netmarketing.com
Arrival-Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 19:02:32 +0200 (CEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; can't create user output file. Command output:
    procmail: Error while writing to "/var/spool/mail/dtt"