Are you sure about that?  I am trying his script and I just had an "attack"
and I watched the traffic through my firewall software.  It dropped off
immediately, i.e. showed no activity.  I was expecting to see somekind of a
persistant connection, but It doesn't seem to be there.  I tested it myself
and got the same results.  My browser just sat there spinning, but there was
no traffic in and out of my site.

--
Gaylen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]