Hi,

I was wondering does anyone know what this particular error message means:

Warning: Use of undefined constant submit - assumed 'submit' in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mm2/mymarket/privatedirectory/db/newthread.php on
line 110

But I already defined submit button as shown in the php script here:

<center><input type=submit name=submit value="Enter your news">

But for some reason when it goes to line 110 as shown just below, it says
that it is undefined:

if(!submit) {

if(validate_input($name, $email, $subject, $message) == 0) {

What should I check for?

Thanks.

Peter