I believe that he wants an automated URL submission script. I've seen one
that just been released like a week or two ago. It's good script from what I
remember looking at the code with "success" page verification. If I can find
the URL, I'll be sure to reply. I can't seem to find it my IE's history. I
think the Windows XP Pro upgrade on Win2k did something to the browser's
history.

I have ported my PERL submission script to PHP, however I'm waiting for a
particular feature in PHP, rather a function to be more "developed" before I
release my port.

67DF9B67CEFAD4119E4200D0B720FA3FB5F105@BOOTROS">news:67DF9B67CEFAD4119E4200D0B720FA3FB5F105@BOOTROS...