Hello all,

I just installed Zend LaunchPad (PHP 4.0.4pl1) with Zend Cache v1.1.0 all
seems ok when I run phpinfo()

This program makes use of the Zend scripting language engine:
Zend Engine v1.0.4, Copyright (c) 1998-2000 Zend Technologies
    with Zend Optimizer v1.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2000, by Zend
Technologies
    with Zend Cache v1.1.0, Copyright (c) 1999-2001, by Zend Technologies

But when I try and use Cache GUI it says that zend cache not loaded when
clearly it seems it has been by the phpinfo script, there are no messages in
apache's error logs relating to php either, I was wondering if anyone else
has had simular problems, or could point me somewhere to find out what is
going on?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Joseph.