Environment:
Solaris 2.6
Apache 1.3.12
PHP 4.0b4
Oracle 8.1.7

I'm trying to get a cursor as an output value for a stored procedure. My
stored procedure is correct (I tested it). When I run the php script with
apache on my NT server (using the same database on Solaris), everything is
OK. When I run it on Solaris, the browser shows a dialog box saying "The
server returns an invalid answer".
The stored procedure is exactly the same, so I think that the problem comes
either from my Apache/PHP configuration or from Oracle client libraries on
Solaris... Couldn't find anything...
Did anyone already have that kind of problem? What could I do?

Thanks,
Stephane.

Below is the PHP script:
**************************
<?php
$conn = OCILogon("user","password");
$curs = OCINewCursor($conn);
$stmt = OCIParse($conn,"begin MYPACKAGE.MYPROC(1,:data); end;");

ocibindbyname($stmt,"data",&$curs,-1,OCI_B_CURSOR);
ociexecute($stmt);
ociexecute($curs);

while (OCIFetchInto($curs,&$data)) {
    var_dump($data);
}

OCIFreeStatement($stmt);
OCIFreeCursor($curs);
OCILogoff($conn);
?>
******************************

And the PL/SQL stored procedure :
*****************************
TYPE CURS_REPERTOIRE IS RECORD (
      REP_ID    REPERTOIRE.REP_ID%TYPE
);

TYPE TYP_CURS_REPERTOIRE IS REF CURSOR RETURN CURS_REPERTOIRE;

PROCEDURE MYPROC (
   i_rep_id    IN REPERTOIRE.REP_ID%TYPE,
   io_curs    IN OUT MYPACKAGE.TYP_CURS_REPERTOIRE
)
IS
BEGIN
   OPEN io_curs FOR
      SELECT rep_id
      FROM REPERTOIRE
      WHERE rep_id = i_rep_id;

   RETURN;
END;
*****************************

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
SG Asset Management et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre
de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

Découvrez l'offre et les services de SG Asset Management sur le site
www.sgam.fr

                                ********

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SG Asset Management nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall
be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.