Good afternoon,

I'm looking for a function which enables me to allow user only to enter
those dates which are still to come. In my head I have three <select>
things... one for day, one for month and one for year. In order to prevent
the user from submitting the form with the date which is in past, I need
probably Javascript. Am I correct?

I rather prefer to keep my site Javascript free and therefore it would be
great if somebody has already written such a function and would be ready to
share it with me/others. If not, any ideas how to start... ????

TIA & happy coding,
Kristjan Kanarik

P.S. Please put [EMAIL PROTECTED] to CC: line since I'm only on the digest.