Dear PHPmania,

I am new to PHP and I start to write some script.....

$folder = USER_ENV(ID_user);
// echo $folder;
$destination = "/home/gilijk/data/".$folder;
// echo $destination;

if ($filename1!="none") {
    copy($filename1,$destination."/".$filename1_name);
    echo "$filename1_name telah berhasil dikirim.";
}

The problem, when I run this script with ID_User ABC, the file uploaded to
/home/gilijk/data/namafile.xtc
not to
/home/gilijk/data/ABC/namafile.xtc
as I expected.

The script works if I use hardcode :
$destination = "/home/gilijk/data/ABC";

When I try to echo $folder and $destination, both works ok.
echo $folder; (output ABC)
echo $destination ; (ouput /home/gilijk/data/ABC )

Thanks for any help !

Gilijk