Hi

I have a problem uploading images on my server. I  have foung#d similar
question in the archive u no answer to it.

If a file is uploaded to the server through a form it stores it in the
right place with the right name but the file size is incorrect and it is
not visible (though a browser).  When copying, GetImageSize doesn't display
anything. If I
submit without attaching a file to the form it doesn't display 'none'
(field value) but nothing ''.

Any idea what is the problem here.  Apache/Linux setup or PHP setup?
I guess it is not uploading as binary???

Regards

Ajdin