From: "Karina Gómez Salgado" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Rasmus Lerdorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Sessions Variables and refresh pages

> again with the problem i discovered that the problem is that the reload is
> needed when i use the session variables in the queries, otherwise there
are
> not problem. Even if i only want to display the session variable in the
> result page, i need to do a reload.
>

> Karina wrote:
>
> > Well, I don't understand it too, i don't know why with normal variables
> > there are not problem and with session variables i need to refresh the
> > page to see the results after the submit form.
> >
> > The mechanism is this:
> >
> > query 1 with parameter  ---- >ACCESS FORM         ------- >  results
> > only
> >                    session_register(uid)         shown with refresh
> >                    session_register(pwd)      (get parameter from
> > REQUEST_URI)
> >

> > if i do this:
> >
> > query 1   ---- > (NOT ACCESS)       ------- >  results with no problem
> >

> > I hope than somebody can give me some ideas... because this is driving
> > me crazy..
> >
> > THks,
> > Karina
> >
> > --

This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention
of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage
or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient,
please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.
This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be
monitored, recorded and retained by Business Information
Publications Limited (BiP). E-mail monitoring/ blocking software
may be used, and e-mail content may be read at any time.You
have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when composing
or forwarding e-mails and their contents.