Hi,
I was wondering if someone could HELP!!!! I'm very new to php and I am
trying to get the application functions to start an instance of a program.
However no matter what I do the functions return -1. Even if I add the
absoulte path it still returns -1. nothing happens. I'm running S.u.S.E 7.2
php4. I was wondering if I have missed something in a config file. If i su
to nobody (I think this is the user apache runs as on S.u.S.E) and run ps it
works fine as the user has permissions for it.
I am completely baffled I have tried multiple examples from books that all
say it should work but I always get -1. could someone help before my brain
turns into a cabbage.

Ta,

E.