It is very nice of you to have done so.  Thousands of children are being
killed in the world by different groups and no one gives a s***. They are
mainly killed by USA guns sold by USA guvernment who also
deosn't give a s*** where those guns go or who uses them. All it is
important is that guns are sold, US economy is OK and jobs are made.  so
please post stuff related to PHP. We are all sorry for what happened and
it shouldn't happen again, Anyware!

Regards

Ajdin