On Wednesday 03 October 2001 14:30, Eduardo Kokubo wrote:
> Is there any function in PHP that is similar to alert() or confirm() of
> javascript ? I tried die() but that's not what I need.

PHP is server side, so you cannot have it pop windows up, or ask the user
questions in an inputbox (unless you build the javascript in PHP of course,
but that probably is still not what you want). For immediately informing the
user of an error, or whatever, die() makes sure they see it. :)

Alexander