Yeap I did download a browscap.ini from a web site, and yes I am aware of
the functionality of the $HTTP_USER_AGENT variable, and yes I am aware of
the fact that the browscap.ini file tells you what a browser is capable of
hence the name BrowsCap (Browser Capabilities).

The question was how do I get it to work properly, for even though I have
installed it in the directory where php.ini says it should be and have
uncommented the line pertaining to browscap.ini in the php.ini file I still
can't get it to work.

TIA

Iván Milanez

04c201c14bc4$6943aa80$c801a8c0@Lynchux100">news:04c201c14bc4$6943aa80$c801a8c0@Lynchux100...