$imagefile contains the name of the file in the temp dir. So the name is some
mess like phpxxxxx . If you want the file you do copy() or something other.
After the script is done the file is deleted. I prefer using $HTTP_POST_VARS
do var_dump($HTTP_POST_VARS) to see debug info.

Andrey Hristov
IcyGEN Corporation
Building Solutions
http://www.icygen.com