Just wondering if anyone has managed to install GD 2 on their system. I
have been trying to play with image manipulation on my FreeBSD4.3 box
using PHP, and it tells me that I need GD 2 installed to use image
resampling, but even after ive updated my ports tree, it still only had GD
1.8

I cannot seem to get to the actual GD site so im not sure whats up there,
but has anyone else installed GD 2 and if so, any suggestions on whats the
best way to go about it would be appreciated.

Cheers

Chris

--
     Chris Aitken - Administration/Database Designer - IDEAL Internet
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  phone: +61 2 4628 8888  fax: +61 2 4628 8890