Hi all,

I am delivering my PDF files from a non-internet directory. The file gets
delivered but the filename is always changed to the name of the php script.

Can anyone tell me how to get the file delivered so that the name stays as
it was on the server?

My PHP code. This is all the php code I use in my site (so far).
<?php
$fp1 = "D:\\Pdf\\" . $fp;
$len = filesize($fp1);
header("Content-type: application/pdf");
header("Content-Disposition: inline; filename=$fp1");
header("Content-Length: $len");
readfile($fp1);
?>