Splice the array at the point in your result array where "No make
specified" is, for one element, then append it back onto the result array.
Here ...

$noMake = array_splice( $resultArray, array_search( "No make specified",
$resultArray ), 1);  // This should be one line, sorry :)

$newResults = array_merge( $resultArray, $noMake );
// Two lines total

        g.luck,
        ~Chris                           /"\
                                         \ /     September 11, 2001