From: "Zavier Sheran" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 11:13 PM
Subject: [PHP] Error on session_start()

: When I try to start a session or authenticate with HTTP headers, I get the
: following error:
:
: Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output
: started at /usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/gar/english/login/login_2.php:1) in
: /usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/gar/english/login/login_2.php on line 1
:
:
: It always says the headers were already sent. What could be the cause?
:
: It happens on my dev server (Win32, PHP 4.06) and on my ISP's virtual
server
: (FreeBSD, PHP 4.04)
:
: -Zavier
:
:
:
: --
: PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
: To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: