From: Christopher William Wesley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 6:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Chip Landwehr
Subject: Re: [PHP] Form Question

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001, Chip Landwehr wrote:
> if ($T3==""){header ("Location: new_narrative.php?FilledName=No");}
>
> How do I change this to include a Post?

You can put it back on as a query string (kinda dirty, but you can't POST
it back).

<?php
        $myQueryString = "FilledName=No";
        while( list( $key, $val ) = each( $HTTP_POST_VARS ) ){
                $myQueryString .= "&" . $key . "=" . $val;
        }
                header( "Location: new_narrative.php?" . $myQueryString );
        }
?>

        ~Chris                           /"\
                                         \ /     September 11, 2001