PHP is a server-side language, which means that it had to be reloaded each
time you want to do an update which is not realtime. IMHO that's not that
what a user expects because it takes more time to send and reload than to
calculate the new price yourself ;-) (as long as you have a poor connection)

Two possible solutions:
-I think the javascript solution ist the best. I don't see any reason why it
doesn't run in Netscape (I didn't look at the code but I know that there is
a way to get it work)
-Second: Not realtime - total appears after sending it. You can combine this
solution with the first to avoid problems with browsers that have JavaScript
disabled (I'd recomend that anyway)

Regards
Stefan Rusterholz, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
interaktion gmbh