This is not possible. Default values cannot be set with type=file as if it
were it would be quite a security risk.    A little more information on
the capability of this html form element:

  http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/html/tagpages/i/inputfile.htm

And a related RFC :

  http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1867.html

regards,