Hi,

I have just set up PHP on my webserver (IIS 4 on NT4).
I have set up the script mapping so that I can save php files as .html and
php processes them.

This works fine until someone goes to a page that doesn't exist - instead of
getting the customised error 404 page (i.e. the page you requested cannot be
found), php prints:

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

And thats all I get.

Does anyone know how to customise this page or set up a new one?

Thankss......