I have finally uploaded a tar ball to the phpfax.sourceforge.net
website.

All the code is there, but it will take a good bit of work to get the
whole thing working.  Those who have shown interest in the project will
probably just be interested in parts of the code for there own
projects.

If you have any questions, I'll do my best to help you out.

Chris