This is really I guess a non-PHP question, so please excuse...

What is the most reliable, browser-safe way to redirect the browser from a
default index.html to, say, index.php?  The I'm doing it now is with the
following javascript:

<script type="text/javascript" language="Javascript">
document.location="index.php"
</script>

And it works, but I wanted to know if any of you are using a better [more
compatible] way of redirecting the browser (say, if it doesn't have
JavaScript (!?)).

...Rene

---
Rene Fournier